High Barn Wooden Sheds
Go higher with High Barn Wooden Sheds and you’ll get more cubic feet of storage space per square foot. Combine a 50 year LP Smartsiding with a heavy duty floor and going the extra mile to build a sturdy shed, your Wooden Barn Shed will be a feature of your backyard for decades.
Common upgrades on the High Barn is a loft to make the roof area a more useful storage area. This addition will help keep the floor area clutter free and give you more space to tinker, store or create new things.
Get started with a High Barn Wooden Shed quote and you could soon have a building in your backyard that will last a lifetime.
STANDARD WOODEN SHED
- 50 Year LP SmartSide® Panel Siding
- Quality paint (choice of color)
- One set of painted double wood doors
- Sheeted with 7/16″ OSB on roof
- Two 8″x16″ Eave Vents
- 1 window
- 4″x4″ pressure treated skids
- 2″x4″ Treated Floor Joist for 8’ and 10’ wide
- 2″x6″ Treated Floor Joist for 12’, 14′ and 16’ wide
- 2″x4″ Wall Studs
- All framework 16″ oc (some models will vary)
- 3/4” T&G High Performance OSB Flooring
- 15 lb. felt on roof (on sheds 120 sq ft and larger)
- 30 Year Architectural Shingles or Metal Roofing (choice of color)
Prepare for a Wooden Shed in MN, IA, NE, SD & ND
Preparing for your metal storage shed s should not be too difficult. Here we offer help in getting ready for the vinyl shed before it arrives at your location. You can find help in preparing the pad for your metal shed as well as the shed construction specifications of our sheds. Want to find colors for your pre built Wooden shed? Click here for colors.